Woodworking as a profession requires you to invest in the best tools in the market. A good tool guarantees quality and increased output in your work. Therefore, it is best to fully invest in good equipment.
Selection is a process of carefully picking out a particular thing, in this case, circular saw blades that best suit your needs. There are many different types of circular blades in the market, therefore when choosing the best one requires a lot of research and dedication. Since purchasing a circular saw blade is not done on a daily basis, one needs to pick out a durable tool that is best suited for the work you want to do.
This article has compiled the best five circular saw blades in the market. We used different sites before compiling this, therefore you can rest assured these are the best circular saw blades on the market. After reading this article, you have the information to make a choice on the blade that truly suits you.
Top Five Circular Saw Blades in 2020
Here is the list we compiled for you in regard to the top five circular saw blades:
- Freud D12100X 100 tooth circular saw blade
- DEWALT DW3106P5-10 Inch saw blade
- Freud D1060X Diablo 10-Inch Finish Saw Blade
- DEWALT DW9196-1/2-Inch 40T Saw Blade
- SKIL 753127-1/4-Inch Saw Blade
The table below provides a review of the five blades and the prices and ratings on amazon.
|Freud D12100X 100 tooth circular saw blade||DEWALT DW3106P5-10 Inch saw blade||Freud D1060X Diablo 10-Inch Finish Saw Blade||DEWALT DW9196-1/2-Inch 40T Saw Blade||SKIL 75312 7-1/4-Inch Saw Blade|
|Price on Amazon||$54.49||$33.12||$32.00||$21.96 (old model)$13.99 (new model)||N/A|
|warranty||N/A||N/A||N/A||30 day money back guarantee||N/A|
|Use of sliding miters||Yes||Yes||Yes||Some||Yes|
Freud D12100X 100 Tooth Circular Saw Blade
This circular saw blade stands at the top of our list as it has features that set it apart from other circular saw blades in the market. We recommend purchasing this product if you are willing to spend a bit more.
The circular blade has 100 teeth and is 12 inches in diameter. The number of teeth influences its cut, thus leaving behind a clean and smooth cut so that sanding the wood down is not necessary. Imagine being able to cut pieces of wood and not sand them down. Wouldn’t that be easy and time effective? The blade is used for aluminum, hardwood, and plywood. The blade cuts through MDF, steel and metal without any stress.
The blade is fitted to any 12-inch miter saw, be it a rolling meter saw or a fixed standby saw. The blade works on any. When using the circular saw blade, there is no need to worry about the size of the wood. The tool’s hi-density carbide ensures there is less material waste and durability of the wood.
The Freud blade is granted to last you a very long time as it is made from quality steel. The blade retains its sharp edge even in constant use if the cuts are not rushed giving the blade adequate time to clear saw dust from its gullets.
Noise and Waste Reduction
The Freud circular saw blade has a laser cut stabilizer. With this tool, the blade reduces the amount of noise and vibrations produced when cutting into wood. While doing this, it ensures the best results by giving clean, polished finishes and reduces material waste.
- The blade works best for millwork projects.
- The blades feature of a laser cut stabilizer reduces vibration and noise and effectively traps them.
- Reduction in material waste.
- Very easy to use with the right saw.
- Delivers polished like cuts thus no need to redo any cuts.
- In comparison to other blades it is a bit expensive.
- It is not suitable for other jobs as it requires time to clear all saw dust from its gutters.
DEWALT DW3106P5-10 Inch Saw Blade
The DEWALT DW3106P5 is the second blade in our list. Though the blade is a bit smaller in radius than the first one, it has great features that ensure quality of work.
The blade is a 10-inch blade that comes with two combo thin kerf blades; one is has 32 teeth while the other has 60 teeth so one can alternate from the two options and are for general purposes. The blade cuts through chipboard, softwood, plywood, and hardwood. The blade gives a quick, accurate, and smooth cut every time.
The blade can be fit into any 10-inch meter and works well and for any general purposes.
The DEWALT blade is guaranteed to last a long time as both of its kerf blades are made from quality steel, thus guaranteed to last a long time. Additionally, both of the kerf blades have a wedge on their shoulder that ensures that they minimize breakage by increasing pressure on the blade’s steel. The equipment also stays sharp for a long time. This is enabled by the tough tungsten carbide construction.
Noise and Waste Reduction
The blade has a blade that reduces the amount of vibration produced while working, giving an improved and clean finish.
On Amazon, there is a guarantee that the blade is satisfactory, thus no warranty needed. If not satisfied with this, you could always check another store.
The blade has an average of 4.8 but the majority of people who wrote the reviews gave it 5 stars it is guaranteed to be a very satisfactory product.
- The two pack blade allows you to finish as many jobs as you want.
- it is reliable
- Guaranteed clean and precise cuttings
- Reduced debris waste
- It has reduced vibration and increased accuracy due to its computer balanced plate.
- It is cost effective, as it comes as two blades.
- The blades are restricted to miter saws and cannot be swapped.
- The two kerf blades cause splinters on the back side of wood cuts.
Freud D1060X Diablo 10-Inch Finish Saw Blade
The Freud D1060X Diablo circular saw blade is the third on our list. The equipment is efficient and can be used continuously. It’s best for commercial use.
The blade comes with a 0.98 kerf inch and 60 Hi-ATB teeth. The blade has laser cut teeth that give exceptional control and offers a simple feed. The blade is used to cut both hardwood and softwood, thus giving smooth furniture finishes which are chip free. If you are looking to make melamine, cabinets, MDF, veneered plywood, or any other type of furniture, this is the blade for you.
The blade works well in both table saws and sliding meters. With either, you are guaranteed great quality of wood finishes with very little sanding.
The blade has a PermaShield coating that improves its performance efficiently.it also has a 5/8-inch harbor that also improves its performance incredibly. The blade’s high tooth count and geometry produces smooth cuts that have reduced grabbing.
The blade is extremely durable due to the high quality of steel used in making it. The PermaShield coating helps prevent heat damage on the blade. The laser cut stabilizer on the blade also reduces blade wrap.
Noise and Waste Reduction
The Freud D1060X Diablo ensures that there is little or no noise production when cutting through its laser cut stabilizer. Additionally, the blade reduces material waste, thus ensuring maximum output.
The blade has no warranty through the production company. Freud’s limited guarantee ensures a lifetime of use.
The durability and sturdiness of this saw blade makes it excellent for commercial use. You can purchase it for both industrial and personal use. Its stability makes it best for a variety of cuts, even unusual ones that you would not use every day, or those used for custom work. You can never go wrong with this choice.
The blade has a 4.9 rating. If you ask me I think the rating speaks for itself on the quality of the blade.
- It makes the best finished cuts that do require little or no sanding.
- Reduces noise and vibrations through its laser cut stabilizer.
- The blade is engineered for noiseless running.
- It is fast.
- It is very durable. You can use it for cutting a variety of materials without fear of wear and tear.
- It is heat resistant due to its PermaShield. It can withstand very high temperatures during cutting. Many machines malfunction because of heat generated during cutting.
- Guarantees a very clean finish.
- Very affordable
- There is need to test it on scrap wood before you begin using it to cut your materials.
DEWALT DW9196-1/2-Inch 40T Saw Blade
The DEWALT DW9196-1/2-Inch 40T is the fourth blade on our list. If you’re professional looking for a blade in your workshop, this is definitely the blade for you.
It has 40 teeth and is a 6- 1/2 -inch saw. This ensures great performance, and it is very fast. The front face of the blade has a sharp tip that minimizes the amount of cutting force that is used by the blade. It has a plating technology that increases the saws cutting capability. The blade is used for roofing, concrete forms, and installation materials. The capability of the blade makes it efficient for any handy man or carpenter.
This blade does not particularly have certain machinery that it fits. As long as the specs are paid attention to, you can use it in many different machines.
The blade has a kickback design that enhances durability by reinforcing the carbide tip. The circular saw blade also has an anti-stick rim. This feature reduces the amount of friction and gum up on the blade to make it last longer. It has patented carbide that ensures its durability throughout the time used.
Due to the blades first cutting skills and features, it is able to reduce material waste and ensure quality of the product.
Amazon has a warranty of 30 days’ money return guarantee warranty on this blade.
The blade has a rating of 4.7 meaning that the blade is also very effective and durable
- It is very durable. You are guaranteed extensive life service when you purchase this product.
- It is resistant to kickback due to the anti- knock design. This safety feature ensures that your hips are protected when you’re cutting sturdy material.
- It has very precise cuts due to its extremely thin blades. You can cut a variety of designs without fear of messing up or wasting your material.
- It has very strong frames thus can be used for hardy materials.
- The circular blade doesn’t fit well with some types of saws.
SKIL 75312-1/4-Inch Saw Blade
The SKIL 75312-1/4-Inch is the fifth circular saw blade on our list. The blade is definitely great for use on home wood working projects. If you are looking for a blade to carry out a particular project, this is the best saw blade for no regrets.
The blade comes in a combo of there; one 18- tooth ripping blade, a 40- teeth finish blade, and lastly a crosscutting blade. These blades are efficient for general purpose and very smooth cuts. The blade is used to cut fresh lumber and hardwood.
The blade can be used on meter saws and guarantees great quality.
The blade is very durable as it is made from good quality steel. The blade’s carbide construction ensures it lasts long and gives fresh cuts.
One of the unique features of the blade that give you very high quality is that it comes with expansion slots. The slots ensure that the blade runs straight, giving quality and value to your money.
The blade is currently not available on Amazon as of this writing, but you can go ahead and check in other stores.
The blade, when sold on Amazon, has a rating of 4.5. Reviewers say that this blade is very efficient for your use I can guarantee.
- It is the best quality. It’s an excellent blade for its price range.
- It gives value for your money.
- It gives the best fast and smooth cuts. The blade easily cuts though different materials without requiring an increase in power.
- Its tungsten carbide teeth are very durable. The teeth can go for long cutting hours without needing replacement.
- This is the perfect tool for professionals who know how to handle an efficient blade.
- It carbide teeth are very sharp. This may cause a problem with some users or even accidents in the workshop.
- Beginners should use this blade with caution. Its fast speed and precision cuts make it difficult to handle and control especially when cutting through soft material.