Woodworking is an exceptional profession that requires you to invest in the best tools. The equipment that you use dramatically affects your output. As such, you need to get the best on the market.
The selection of the best miter saw stand is a crucial process that requires dedication and research. Doing your homework right ensures that you do not regret your equipment selection. Purchasing woodworking equipment is mostly a one-time thing after a few years- you don’t shop for new tools every month.
When it comes to buying miter stands online, you are faced with two primary questions.
- Do I purchase a rolling miter stand?
- Should I buy a fixed stand miter saw stand?
The outcome of the product that you chose depends on the answer to the above questions. Regardless of your choice, ensure that you always select the best value miter stand to avoid regrets.
This article compiles the best miter saw stands in 2020 to help simplify the process for you. We explicitly used Amazon reviews to rank the top five miter stands. The list includes both rolling and fixed miter stands. You can easily make a choice after going through this article.
Top Five Miter Stands in 2020
After an analysis of top Amazon picks, five miter saw stands found their place on our list. The miter stands include:
- BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
- Dewalt DWX726 Miter saw Stand with Wheels.
- Metabo HPT Miter Saw Stand
- DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Heavy Duty (DWX723)
- BORA Portamate PM-4000
The following table provides an overview of the best value miter stands based on Amazon reviews.
|Name||BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B||Dewalt DWX726Miter saw Stand with Wheels||Metabo HPT Miter Saw Stand||DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Heavy Duty (DWX723)||BORA Portamate PM-4000|
|Weight||91.6 pounds||25 pounds||50 pounds||35 pounds||30.2 pounds|
|Heavy Duty||Yes500 pounds||Yes300 pounds||Yes400 pounds||Yes500 pounds||Yes500 pounds|
|Size||N/A||60 x 17 x 10 inches||51.2 x 30.7 x 36.3 inches||151 x 9 x 32 inches||44 x 10 x 6.5 inches|
|Warranty||1 year, 30day money-back guarantee||3 years||5 years||3 years||1 year|
BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise Wheeled Miter Saw Stand T4B
This miter saw stands appeared as the top among the list. The saw has several features that set it apart from other miter saws in 2020. You are sure to appreciate the versatility of this tool.
Universal application of the tool allows you to use the device with whichever miter saw that you own. It’s frustrating having to purchase another miter saw for you to enjoy the stand of your dreams. The manufacturers make it easy for you to use the stand with even their competitor’s saws.
The stand has a robust nature that allows you to support an 18-feet piece of wood. No need to worry about the size of the wood when using this equipment. Its feet are also made of sturdy material to support the wood’s additional weight when placed on top. You can also adjust the size of the outfeed to reach 12 inches.
As if that’s not enough, the miter saw has wheels! What else could you ask for? You don’t have to worry about moving the piece of equipment. The wheels are especially handy since the piece of equipment is 91.6 pounds. Additionally, you can also transport the miter stand with wood loaded on top. BOSCH T4B supports up to 500 pounds and can swiftly move because of its sturdy feet with wheels.
The BOSCH Portable Gravity-Rise also has a gravity system that makes it easy to load and unload materials. Gravity-Rise simplifies the process, and you don’t have to worry about hurting yourself during assembly when using the tool.
You might wonder if the machine is sturdy enough to withstand years of work. The manufacturers use quality steel and plastic to make the product. You are guaranteed quality service from your investment.
Purchasing the item at Amazon offers you a one-year service warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that you can buy the stand, use it for 30 days and return it to the company if it doesn’t meet your expectations.
The price falls within the normal range of a quality miter stand. You get to spend less than $200 to own this excellent piece of equipment.
- The machine is easy to use. It doesn’t have complicated levers that you need to master before you can use it.
- You can easily fold the machine and store it after use.
- You don’t need a professional to assemble the equipment after purchase. The warranty clearly outlines the steps you need to follow.
- The tool is heavy-duty equipment meaning that it supports heavy materials and is recommended for industrial use.
- The tool is wheeled; hence, no need to struggle when transporting the item from one point to another.
- The universal mounting system appeals to all customers since the stand works with any type of miter saw that you have.
- The warranty allows you to test the item before you make a permanent decision.
- No added components to the machine, meaning that it’s straightforward to use.
- Gravity-rise makes it easy to load and unload items on the machine.
- The machine has some plastic parts that could easily break. However, the steel parts have no issues.
- The tool mount doesn’t have a quick-release, meaning it takes some time to mount your tool.
The machine has a 4.7 rating on Amazon. Customers love the gravity rise system, wheels, and versatility of the tool. These are the primary reasons why customers purchased the item, and you, too, can enjoy them if you choose this miter saw stand.
DEWALT DWX726 Miter Saw Stand with Wheels
This valued miter saw stand appeared second on our list. The DEWALT DWX726 has unique features that make it an excellent choice.
You can quickly move the machine from one point to another. It has wheels that make movement easy.
Despite having wheels, the equipment has excellent traction on its feet. The machine has one pair of wheels and feet to provide stability as well as portability.
This machine has an ergonomic design that simplifies your work, offering complete productivity and efficiency. It has three different heights allowing you to change the height of the stand seamlessly.
Sometimes, raising or lowering your stand becomes a pain if your machine uses a cranky lever system. The pneumatic rise allows you to effortlessly change the height of the stand without disrupting your workflow. The pneumatic release quickly raises or lowers the height depending on your needs and preferences,
DEWALT DWX726 has a universal system that allows you to use any type of miter saw. You are not limited to the use of one kind of saw when you buy this tool. The machine is designed to work with old and new miter saw systems. Tryout this stand if you use an old miter stand, and you aren’t sure whether new stands can work with your tool.
The stand is mostly made of steel and doesn’t have any plastic parts. You don’t have to worry about the service life of the item since you only perform a one-time assembly. The steel parts allow the stand to be used in heavy-duty functions.
Compared to the BOSCH, this machine has a three-year warranty. The long number of years is a testament to the quality craftsmanship of the device. Don’t expect your stand to develop problems any time soon. However, the machine doesn’t have any money-back guarantee warranties. You have to be sure of your choice before you make a purchase.
DEWALT is a brand with an excellent reputation. The company produces quality products for all its customers. You get quality service from the products that DEWALT develops.
This miter stand is the lightest among all the tools included in this review. It only weighs 25 pounds meaning you can easily carry it, and it doesn’t require a large vehicle to transport from the store to your workshop.
- You only have to assemble the item once. This means that you don’t always have to take apart the machine immediately after use.
- The pneumatic release is excellent in height adjustments. You quickly change the height of your stand in seconds.
- The miter stand works with any type of miter saw that you have. No need to purchase any specific miter saw for you to use the stand.
- The stand has wheels allowing you to move it from one point to another.
- This item spots heavy materials up to 30 pounds.
- The stand has durable material making it serve you for a long time.
- The machine is exceptionally light, making it easy to transport from one location to another.
- The price of DEWALT products discourages many customers from purchasing their products. Many items are overpriced, although they do not have any special features to warrant the high cost.
- You cannot fold the tool after use. Once you assemble the stand, it stays in that position until you decide to disassemble it.
- The user manual has confusing instructions making it hard for you to assemble the product after purchase.
- DEWALT’s after-sale service is not the best. Many reviews complain about lousy customer service from the manufacturing company.
Has a 4.5 rating on Amazon
Metabo HPT Miter Saw Stand
This is the third miter saw stand on our list. It has excellent features that make it an exceptional stand. This is heavy-duty equipment that allows you to function effortlessly in the commercial industry.
Owning a complicated piece of equipment is a real headache. You always struggle when assembling your tools and after completing your work. This equipment is straightforward to use. You don’t require any help when using the stand.
The machine focuses on productivity by significantly reducing the time you spend assembling or setting up the miter saw. This is the most straightforward machine to use among this list.
This means that you have zero problems detaching the miter saw from the stand. If you are the kind of person who loves doing things quickly without limitations, this is the tool you need.
The tool has both wheels and stationary feet making it multipurpose. The wheel is used during transportation from one point to another. Additionally, this is the second lightest stand on this list. It only weighs 30 pounds making it easy to carry from one point to another.
The machine has manning rubber feet that provide exceptional stability when you use the miter saw stand. The wheels come up, and you use the stationary feet, providing extra stability at work.
Metabo HPT Miter Saw Stand is made up of steel components providing durability and robustness. You are guaranteed a long service life when you purchase this machine.
Users can easily adjust the height of the stand at will. What’s more, is that the adjustment feature is tool-less. You only need your hand to adjust the height. Imagine that!
This machine supports most miter saws. However, you have to ensure that you try out your miter saw before you make a purchase. Specifically, the stand works best with miter saws that are below 12 inches. The lack of a universal application made this machine rank low despite its wonderful features.
You get to enjoy up to five years of insured service. The extended warranty period makes this machine the best among the list in terms of after-sale service.
- The machine is straightforward to use and doesn’t have complicated levers or components that make it hard to use.
- You get to enjoy five years’ service as a warranty when you purchase this equipment.
- The tool is heavy duty and can handle up to 400 pounds of weight.
- The stand can extend up to 8 feet.
- This machine is made of durable steel, meaning that you get a quality tool that serves for an extended period.
- The weight makes it easy to carry the stand from one point to another. The added wheels make it easy to transport the item.
- You can fold the machine after use, making it occupy less space during storage.
- It has an affordable price range.
- The primary disadvantage of the tool is that it doesn’t support all types of miter saws. Make sure that you confirm that your miter saw is compatible before you make a purchase.
Has a 4.3 rating on Amazon
DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Heavy Duty (DWX723)
Once again, there is another DEWALT on the list. This model has several features that differ from the DEWALT DWX726 discussed above. The model has the following features.
You can easily fold the stand and carry it. Additionally, it’s incredibly lightweight at 30.5 pounds. Purchasing this stand allows you to enjoy the convenience of taking your tools with you.
The stand is made of aluminum, meaning that you don’t have to worry about breakage. It doesn’t have any plastic parts making it an excellent tool.
No need to worry about the compatibility this stand. The stand works with all types of miter saws. How cool is that?
The machine can support up to 500 pounds. It also has a non-marring foot to prevent the scratching of material mounted on the stand. The leg-locks offer additional support to the machine making it stable.
The aluminum equipment guarantees you several years of service. DEWALT offers you a 3-year warranty as a testament to the quality of products.
- The machine is lightweight, meaning you can carry it with you.
- You can fold the machine during transportation or storage.
- This equipment is made from durable material, meaning it serves you for an extended period.
- A heavyweight tool that supports up to 500 pounds
- The price might discourage individuals from purchasing the item,
- Doesn’t have wheels
The miter saw stand has a rating of 4.3 on Amazon.
BORA Portamate PM-4000
This is the last stand on the list. It made it in the top five, mostly because of its price range and features. If you wish to spend less on a miter stand, this is an excellent option. The equipment has unique features despite its price range.
The legs offer excellent stability, and the stand doesn’t fold, meaning that after initial assembly, you are guaranteed a stable stand.
The stand works with all types of miter saws. You get to enjoy an affordable stand that works with your miter saw.
This machine is made of steel hence providing you durability. You are guaranteed a lifetime of service when you purchase this product.
- The item is affordable.
- You are guaranteed durability.
- The machine works with all types of miter saws.
- It doesn’t have wheels.
- It doesn’t fold
This machine has a 4.4 rating on Amazon.